Answers You Will Receive
when choosing Kelso Home Inspections
1. We are not involved in any other business. In accordance with the ASHIÂ® Standards of Practice, we do not participate in any referral or construction related activities. It represents a conflict of interest.
2.We always encourage buyers to attend the inspection. Buyers that attend have a better understanding of the property as viewed by the inspector and are better able to read and interpret the final report. The buyer's attendance also helps them understand the scope of a home inspection as well as the limitations.
3. An inspection can usually be scheduled within one or two days.
4. A typical inspection of a 2400 square foot house will take roughly 4 hours.
5. Yes. We are certified by the American Home Inspectors Training Institute.
1. The inspection fees vary depending on the size and age of the house. Call our office at 479-236-6544 for a specific quotation.
2. A full inspection covers the Site/Grounds, Exterior, Structural Components, Foundation, Roof, Attic, Insulation, Ventilation, Plumbing, Electrical, Heating/AC, Garage, Kitchen, Bathrooms and Interior.
3. Yes, we prepare an extensive written report that generally runs 20 or more pages, along with two other sections called "Remarks" and "Standards of Practice". The report format is easy to read and understand for all parties involved in the transaction.
4. The report is usually available the next day.
5. You can receive a sample report by contacting our office.
6. Yes, our reports conform to (and exceed) the ASHIÂ® Standards of Practice.